August 28, 2010

the party planning committee

I have big plans for your day, No-No! I don't know yet exactly how I am going to feel, but I do know what I want to do, regardless. I finally bought your baby book, which I have been thinking about for awhile now, and I am ready to fill it out and make it super cute. Someday I will show it to the family that I am still trying to build, and I hope they will be able to see with their eyes how sweet and unique and important you were and are; I hope they will understand that you are a part of me, and therefore a part of them, too.

I've gotten several thoughtful cards and comments lately, to let me know that we are remembered. There are nice people out there, baby. There are some really nice people. I bet you already knew that, though, long before I ever did.

All my love, Mama

3 comments:

  1. He knew it, sweet VK, because he knew you first. Our family builds our views of society you know. Good job. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, ang. Thank you for that reminder. And for your kindness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very welcome. I think it's funny how much you can come to care about a person from so far! but just know, if you lived closer, we'd do coffee, laugh and maybe even enjoy a good live Indie concert. I just know we would. Take care, cyber-friend, and just know you are well respected from afar.

    ReplyDelete