August 31, 2010

Dear No-No

Happy unbirthday, Noah-my-Noah. I suppose, where you are, this day is much like any other; but my heart feels especially broken wide open today. I miss you so much, baby.

I read your book the other night, before I went to sleep. I know you would have loved it; and I would willingly have read it to you over and over again, because I love it, too. (Do you remember when I read to you that time, right before you left? I will never forget.) I love you, I love you, I love you. Be well, my darling, and happy, until we meet again.

XOXO - Mommy



PS: Here is the picture I made for you.
Because you were my little tiger, and always will be.

In loving memory of Noah Griffin, August 31, 2009.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Noah. You are very, very loved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a candle burning for sweet baby Noah right now. Love you, mama.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've thought of you alot today, Noah. You have a mommy that is on my top list of mommy's that I've ever known. I sent your mommy a cyber-balloon today, and one of my inside children made a cake in your honor today. It was chocolate cake with strawberry icing, and had an elephant drawn on it. Thank you for coming for even a little bit, because your mommy tells us all about you, and we can never listen enough. ((YOU)). and, to you too dear momma VK.

    loves and hugs.

    ang et al

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is Noah Griffin as was my father's and my grown son (28). My nick-name is no-no. You can imagine the start when I saw the name. It turned to sadness when I learned your Noah had died. My sincere condolences.

    Noah Griffin 64 (Tiburon, California)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your kindness, and for taking the time to write.

    ReplyDelete