May 13, 2010

917 miles away



Holy shit, I'm moving to California! Finally and for real. I have a plane ticket lined up and everything.

And I can only succeed, because the people I have in my life now won't stand for anything else. Which is the most terrifying part of it. All this support; it's freaking me out. I fear I may turn to water, involuntarily, and slip right through their helping hands. I only know how to respond to the bad; I have no idea what to do when good things happen.

Still. I feel like I've come full circle on an eight year detour, and I'm back at the point where I was when I first graduated, and everything is possible, and I've got time. I've got time!

I never thought I'd feel that way again.

1 comment:

  1. AHHHHHH! VK! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU! I am so thankful you have support! YOU are so awesome for moving forward!!!!! You are not water...or the sand they tried to tell you you were when they said there were no spiders. You are a rock! Soon to be a rock in the Cali sun! So excited for you! You go girl!

    ang :)

    ReplyDelete