January 10, 2011

missing you already

It's my last day in Oz. *sadness*

I have a few posts in draft, but haven't wanted to spend too much time on the computer, so they will remain there till after I'm home.

I am going to miss this place. I've been here just long enough to feel like I belong; just long enough to make my other life, my life in the states, seem like a dream that I once had. Then I know I will land in LA and Australia will seem like the dream, instead. One of the best dreams I've ever had.

2 comments:

  1. <3...May your transition be smooth, sweet, and devoid of too much grief. Love ya!

    me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had the opportunity to visit Oz and stay there for awhile...you deserved that "make believe" visit. Keep that dream alive... ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete