March 12, 2010

for ever and ever and ever

I got the the tattoo on my hip completed yesterday. My two baby birds! I am really glad to have them both there now, I feel so much better. It's healing super fast, too... I am impressed.


At the tattoo parlor, we moved the stencil a couple of times, making minor adjustments until the placement was just right.
"It looks great!" I said finally, studying my reflection one last time.
"For ever and ever?" asked Paul, just to be sure.
I turned around and smiled. "Yes. For ever and ever."

3 comments:

  1. I'm getting my first tattoo next month. The word Journey on my right foot. Fitting, dontcha think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool! i think that's a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did it! She was able to transfer my own handwriting of the word onto my foot. I got it on my right foot, on the right side. My friend that went with me, also got one on her hip...a symbol that means learning from the past, moving into the future. Just thought i'd share. i have one more i want. I want to get a word from this song
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UR2DxI3Voo (BTW...I think this song Captures the word NO!!! better than any attempt i've ever heard...)
    tattooed onto the inside of one of my arms. IDK if you've ever heard of the hushsound? Anyway. :) Just thought i'd share.

    ReplyDelete